PowerFlex® 80-813 glove provides EN407 Level 4 flammability resistance, HRC 2 rating for arc flash protection, and EN388 cut protection Level 5 (ANSI Level 4). An exclusive composite yarn with a glass fiber core protects against cuts while dissipating electrostatic charge. Flame resistance, inherent in all components, stays effective even after multiple washings.
Ansell’s KVSD technology eases tension in high stress areas, reducing hand fatigue. The anatomically tailored D3 pinky design improves fit. And the unique, soft coating provides excellent wet, oily or dry grip while maintaining flexibility and comfort.
|PowerFlex® 80-813||Flame and cut resistant liner palm dipped into flame resistant coating, elasticised knitwrist||6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11||225-260mm||Black coating on green/yellow liner||12 pairs of gloves per polybag,
144 pairs of gloves per carton
- Equipment assembly
- Replacing filters and parts
- Facility & machinery maintenance
- De-energized electrical wiring & clean-up
- Electrical Equipment Operation and Most Switching (See NFPA 70E).
- Pipe installation & repair
- Heavy duty metal handling
- Vehicle/heavy equipment maintenance
key features and benefits
- Flame Resistant CGSB 155.20-2000
- (HRC) Level 2 Arc (ATPV) 12 cal/cm2
- ANSI Cut Level 4
- Thin 13 Gauge
- Flame Resistant
- Arc Flash Rated
- Cut Protection
- Superior Comfort and Dexterity
- Tactility to Handle
To see product disclaimers, visit the following link.