Visibility is a top priority on dangerous jobsites. It can help avoid injuries and save lives. In heavy construction and around heavy machinery, work crews face a high risk of injury and fatality resulting from low-visibility or low-light conditions. ActivArmr® 97-012 General Purpose Hi-Viz™ gloves are specially designed to keep workers safe in low-visibility and low-light environments. And they’re engineered to the core with the industry-leading combination of all-day comfort, dexterity, wet/dry grip and protection that meets the demands of the job.
- Material handling
- Flagging/Hand signaling
- Light carpentry
- Heavy equipment operation
- Digging/Trench work
- General tasks that require visibility in low light
* While these are the most commonly noted tasks, gloves are not limited to them.
Key Features & Benefits
- Contrast vivid orange color increases visibility and safety
- Exclusive nitrile foam compound provides excellent wet/dry grip
- 15-gauge liner design offers tactility/dexterity to complete intricate tasks more efficiently
- Breathable fabric so hands stay dry and comfortable
To see product disclaimers, visit the following link.