Worker demands exist throughout the year regardless of the seasonal changes. Temperature and finger dexterity definitely affects performance and productivity for workers in extreme, cold environments. As temperatures drop, dexterity decreases. These conditions are compounded by the complexity of cold temperatures, which impair reflex time, dexterity, grip and feel. The ActivArmr 97-011 Cold Weather gloves, combined with superior protection from the elements and enhanced grip, mean a safer, more productive workforce.
- Cold storage handling
- Handling abrasive, wet or oily materials
- Logging and lumber
- Cargo loading/unloading
- Construction work
- Engineering components
* While these are the most commonly noted tasks, gloves are not limited to them.
Key Features & Benefits
- 2-ply acrylic brushed liner keeps hands warm in extreme cold, to improve productivity
- Tested to perform at -4°F/-20°C to prevent work stoppage
- Sandy nitrile finish for excellent wet/oily and dry grip to prevent injury from slippage resulting in loss time
- 3/4 double-dipped offers liquid impermeability to prevent feeling cold from being wet resulting in lower productivity
- Superior all-day comfort reduces hand fatigue to increase productivity
- Hi-Viz to increases worker safety in low-light conditions to avoid accidents and downtime
To see product disclaimers, visit the following link.